We are excited to share with you a few Fliplet updates that you may be interested in, including the launch of our Emergency Management solution that offers the following features:
- Manage internal emergencies such as disaster recovery, IT emergencies and outages, cyber-attacks, natural disasters, fire, terrorist incidents, and more.
- Or, help your clients manage emergencies such as unannounced inspections, dawn raids, search warrants, cyber incidents, theft or fraud, audits, subpoenas, or reputation crises.
- Create emergency action lists with tasks and assign them to organizations or users.
- Create and test emergency situations, including mock or simulated emergencies.
- Email, push, and in-app notifications are used during emergencies to keep all users informed and improve communication.
- The app is available on computer and mobile for access anywhere.
- Analyze and improve with post-emergency reporting and feedback surveys.
- Be prepared for future emergencies with quizzes, decision trees, and checklists.
You can begin using the Emergency Management app in Studio immediately. For more information, please view our support documentation. Or, contact your Account Manager, Fliplet’s live chat or request a demo.
- Updated Event Advanced Solution: Admins can now control event manager access to specific admin features within the manage users admin screen.
- New Bulk Upload Data screen: Add the ability to bulk upload data from CSV files to your app.
- Microsoft Power Automate and Azure Logic Apps Fliplet connector: Quickly create Fliplet integrations with Microsoft and other compatible products. Contact us for early access.
- Integrate Microsoft Teams: This community post provides you with the code to make Teams calls or send messages from a Fliplet app.
- HighQ integration: Fliplet has begun working on its HighQ integration. If you’d like to discuss this, please get in touch as we’d love to learn about your requirements.
- Data Integration Service: If you are using Fliplet’s Data Integration Service, please be aware that all API tokens will now require specific data source security rules.
- New case study: Saul Ewing created an innovation challenge app with Fliplet to collect ideas, drive innovation and improve collaboration.
- The Legal Technologist magazine: Grace MacWilliam, Innovation Engagement Manager at Mills and Reeve talks about how they use Fliplet to deliver client solutions.
- New blog posts
a. The 14 best apps for lawyers in 2023
b. The top 10 mobile enterprise application platforms in 2023
c. The 25 best mobile event apps you need in 2023
d. How to scale mobile enterprise app development without coding
- LinkedIn Newsletter: Subscribe to receive this newsletter on LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, please contact us.
Fliplet Marketing Team