We are excited to share with you a few Fliplet updates you may be interested in, including our new eCommerce and Ordering solution coming soon.
From restaurants and retail to healthcare and service-based businesses, the eCommerce and Ordering solution can be valuable for organizations looking to streamline the order and purchase process.
The solution will include some essential features such as:
Placing orders for services
Shopping cart functionality
Processing orders with your customers
Speak to a member of our team or contact your Account Manager to find out more information.
- New Legal Market Report: Emergency Management Solutions For Clients. This eBook offers a detailed analysis of 32 public legal Emergency Management solutions for clients.
- We launched our Emergency Management solution: Organizations can handle various external emergencies, such as unannounced inspections and cyber incidents, as well as internal emergencies, like IT outages and natural disasters.
- Archive, delete and restore apps: on Fliplet Studio: Archiving apps prevent the home screen from being cluttered and allow for easy navigation and access to live apps.
- New list with tabs screen: Organize data into tabs for a cleaner and more efficient view, avoiding the need to scroll through long lists.
- New “Follow us” screen: Expand your social media presence by encouraging your app users to follow your social media accounts.
- Four menu screens have been updated: We have revamped our menu screens to ensure your apps are visually appealing and modern.
- App analytics weekly email: A weekly report containing the usage and analytics for your apps will be emailed to you every Wednesday.
Upcoming webinars and events:
- Webinar: Why AI is a game changer for your business and your apps. Discover the countless possibilities that AI gives you for app creation.
- Webinar: 32 Legal Emergency Management solutions and why your firm needs one. Perfect for helping understand the types of solutions the legal industry is producing to help clients manage an emergency.
- Virtual event: Fliplet Summit Q2 2023: Learn about Fliplet’s new solutions and get a preview of upcoming solutions as well as a keynote presentation, client case study, and solution demos.
- Conference: Legal Marketing Association: Fliplet will be attending LMA 2023 in Hollywood, Florida, so if you’re going, come and say hello to us at booth #415.
- February app of the month award: went to EV Logistics. Their app, EV Connect, has revolutionized how the company operates, fostering a culture of collaboration, communication, and employee engagement.
- New blog posts:
a. 5 steps to prepare for a Dawn Raid
b. 16 Top Features of a Successful Mobile App
c. Healthcare Application Development – Ultimate Guide 2023
d. How to scale mobile enterprise app development without coding or IT resources
- Updated Data Source Management UI: Using code, you can create more advanced security rules and provide a secure way to grant access to user data.
- HighQ integration: Fliplet has begun working on its HighQ integration. If you’d like to discuss this, please get in touch, we’d love to learn about your requirements.
- Data Integration Service: If you use Fliplet’s Data Integration Service, please be aware that all API tokens now require specific data source security rules.
- LinkedIn Newsletter: Subscribe to receive this newsletter on LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, please contact us.