We are excited to share a few Fliplet updates with you. Fliplet’s launched our new eCommerce and Order management solution for products and services. It’s perfect for any form of purchasing or ordering, including:
- Selling products, physical or digital
- Selling services, online or offline
- Capturing orders and processing them separately
- Can be used by customers via public apps or by staff via private apps
Key features include:
- Product listings
- Checkout with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Stripe integration for eCommerce payment
- Shipping calculation via Stripe
- Email receipts sent to customers and admins
- Stock-level management
New Fliplet features:
- Emergency Management for clients is live!: Use it to manage client emergencies for IT, PR, privacy, cyber, tax, and many more.
- Microsoft Power Automate & Logic Apps connectors: Our connector is live. It’s great for integrating Microsoft Products with Fliplet Apps such as Teams, Outlook, and more.
- Coming Soon! Digital Business Card Solution: Share your business card with anyone via link, QR code, email, social media, and include video and images. If you want to know more, speak to your Account Manager or contact us.
- Fliplet Summit Q2 2023: Book your spot to learn about Fliplet’s new solutions and get a preview of upcoming solutions and a keynote presentation, client case study and solution demos.
- AI for App Creation: The latest Fliplet AI features and use cases extends our last AI webinar (see point six to watch on demand). We will show you how to improve and build apps faster with AI, and showcase our AI features.
- 32 Legal Emergency Management solutions and why your firm needs one. We analyzed 32 legal emergency management solutions and created a report with our findings. This webinar will summarize the findings and suggest how to compete in this popular space.
- Mobile apps in law firms: How the top 200 law firms use apps. Understand the top app solution trends for Law Firms in 2023 and learn what apps other law firms produce.
- Mobile apps in Healthcare: How the top 200 organizations use apps. Learn from our research which healthcare organizations are leaders in the app solution space and the top trends.
- On-demand: Why AI is a game changer for your business and your apps. In case you missed it, you can catch up and learn about the countless possibilities that AI gives you for app creation.
- New blog posts:
a. The Top 10 Community Apps to Engage and Monetize your Community
b. How to Make a Learning App on a Budget
c. The 15 Best Team Communication Apps of 2023
d. The 10 Best Mobile Application Development Platforms 2023
- We have updated our Event support article: The new format now includes more support for using and configuring the solution.
- Integrate your Fliplet apps with HighQ: The Fliplet team is working on an automated integration, watch this demo to set up the integration right now.
- LinkedIn Newsletter: Subscribe to receive this newsletter on LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, please contact us.