We’re excited to share the insights from our successful bi-annual Fliplet Summit held last week. During the event we demoed three upcoming exciting solutions. We explored the impact and potential of AI in the no-code industry, sparking discussions around its future role. A highlight of the event was the presence of Adam Curphey, Senior Manager of Innovation at Mayer Brown, who gave some insight into Mayer Brown’s app journey with Fliplet.
In case you missed it, here are the sessions you can watch on demand:
- Keynote presentation: Hosted by Ian Broom, CEO at Fliplet. Ian covered some key topics such as, Will AI replace apps entirely? Will AI replace the need to build apps using no-code/low-code tools?
- Mayer Brown case study: Adam Curphey discusses Mayer Brown’s journey with Fliplet, innovation and how AI fits in.
- Roadmap update: Ian Broom takes a look back at the feature and template launches over the last 6 months and previews the upcoming launches for the next 6 months.
- Project Management solution: Be one of the first to watch a demonstration and preview of the soon to be released Project Management solution.
- Capacity Management solution: Watch this if you want to see a demonstration and preview of the soon to be released Capacity Management solution.
- Community solution: Check out this demonstration and preview of the soon to be released Community solution.
- Infosec update: Join Nick Valbusa, Head of Development, for this Infosec session which includes an overview of compliance updates and Studio security features, plus recommended actions for all customers.
New Fliplet features:
- Document automation: Understand how to automatically generate Word docx and PDF documents with a Fliplet app.
- New Results dashboard screen template launched: Users can now show data from any of the app’s data sources and turn them into charts to make them more digestible.
- Support for API tokens in security rules: Learn about API tokens and the options for using them.
- Coming Soon! Digital Business Card Solution: Share your business card with anyone via a link, QR code, email, or social media, and include video and images. If you want to know more, speak to your Account Manager or contact us.
Webinars and Events:
- Webinar: 32 Legal Emergency Management solutions and why your firm needs one. We analyzed 32 legal emergency management solutions and created a report with our findings. This webinar will summarize the findings and suggest how you can compete in this popular space.
- Webinar: Mobile apps in law firms: How the top 200 law firms use apps. Understand the top app solution trends for Law Firms in 2023 and learn what apps other law firms are producing.
- Event: Legal Geek North America 2023: Attending Legal Geek in Chicago on June 29th? See you there!
- Webinar: Mobile apps in Healthcare: How the top 200 organizations use apps. Learn from our research which healthcare organizations are leaders in the app solution space and the top trends.
- Event: ILTACON 2023: Say hello to the team ILTACON in Orlando on 20-24 August.
- Event: Legal Geek UK 2023: Attending Legal Geek in London on October 4-5th? See you there!
- On-demand webinar: Why AI is a game changer for your business and your apps. In case you missed it you can catch up and learn about the countless possibilities that AI gives you for app creation.
- On-demand webinar: AI for App Creation: The latest Fliplet AI features and use cases. Understand how you can improve and build apps faster with AI, and demonstrate Fliplet’s AI features.
In other news:
Social Mobility Business Partnership video case study: Faced with overwhelming admin tasks and the need to streamline operations, SMBP turned to Fliplet to help develop three apps. Watch now.
May App of the Month award goes to Eversheds Sutherland for their UK Sustainable Finance App offers a wide variety of sustainability legal information in a quick and easy way.
App building checklist: Understand the essential steps required to create a successful app.
New blog posts:
LinkedIn Newsletter: Subscribe to receive this newsletter on LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, please contact us.