Hi, Is there a way that the notification will be sent to users everytime that there is a change or someone posted something from the post/newsfeed? Like other social media notifications,that you will get notified verytime someone posted something
thanks for you help!
There a couple of steps you can take to add this to your app the simplest way.
- First, open the existing form where users will be posting to newsfeed
- Add a new checkbox field to the form just like this:
- Go back to your Fliplet Studio account and select “create new app”
- Add the community solution to your app
- Open the solution and go to the manage post screen
- Open the developer options by clicking </> on the right hand side
- Scroll down to row 829 and copy down to row 993.
- Go back to your app and paste this into the global code
Users will now be notified of a new post.
I have already figure it out now, but whenever I copy the code and place it on the manage screen of my existing form I am receiving an error
I have picked this one up on email with you